Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exodus Faction PWI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a shame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farseer

What a shame Empty
PostSubject: What a shame   What a shame Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

So I just wanna post this as my last post on this forum. I just want everyone to know and Aurora how I am totally disappointed and slightly disgusted about the things that went on within the week.

A lot of things were said during the week and alot of accusations were made but the most disappointing I saw was the reactions for these events. I have been in exodus over a month and I have noticed that we weren't the perfect faction but I also know that having a perfect faction is next to impossible. Individuals have a right to leave a faction and that is totally understandable, but the point were exodus as a faction failed is when you Aurora just stopped caring and I am afraid I have to say this may have happened a long time before this week's events even happened.

A lot of people made accusations that you were a bad leader and I have to say that you confirmed that by your actions within this week. When a crisis hits a faction the leader should try and resolve it, but you chose to ignore it and now you dont even bother to come online, some say this is because you want to avoid paying TW money to the few loyal members that stayed back. This is absolutely disgusting, even though all my friends in exodus left I was still willing to stay, fight and defend our faction but when the leader doesn't even care why should I or any member care even.

When Mont left you were quick to pass judgment and criticize him even posted screenshots of him talking to you about using TW Money but look at your self now you are doing the exact same thing. You conveniently post SS of you telling him that faction money is not for personal use but it seems things can change in a week or two, what a hypocrite. I guess mont was right after all , he did say that you didnt care about exodus and I guess your action this week proved that beyond doubt.

Anyways all I have to say is "what a shame" you had a hard working dedicated group of people who were willing to stand up and defend this faction against even the likes of infamy and you still turned your backs on them.

You can keep your TW money cause as of last night I am not an exodus member anymore and if I dont ever see you on this character or even an alt it will be too soon.
Back to top Go down
cam13619

What a shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a shame   What a shame Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:27 am

I feel exactally this way. I will return if you become a better leader. Enjoy your 30 mill /week, or atleast until you get overrun by Empire, Dynasty, and TheLegion.
Back to top Go down

What a shame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus :: Exodus :: Exodus-
Jump to: