Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exodus Faction PWI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora's Gamma Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Aurora's Gamma Guide Empty
PostSubject: Aurora's Gamma Guide   Aurora's Gamma Guide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 am

Rebirth Gamma 71-85 (Godly Warrior)

First of all each person needs 1 duty badge from adventure assistant. It is a good idea to start stocking them up each day so you have plenty to use when you are 71. Gamma orders can be traded but duty badges can not. You actually can enter gamma at 70 you just can't collect orders from badges. So if someone gives you an order you can enter at 70.

What you will need..
Barb- HP charm is a must. roar as high as you can get it. Envoke the Spirit. Genie equipped with Alphamale at the least. It helps to also have reflective aura. I suggest Crab meat from the token trade to help if HP gets to low.
Cleric- HP charm. HP and MP pots help just in case.
Blademaster- HP charm. Alphamale on genie. High lvl heaven's flame is very helpful being that the BM is basically the 4th DD.
Wizard- HP charm. HP and MP pots. Light Armor build helps a lot. At least lvl 5 Dragon's Breath and fire mastery.
Archer- Don't really need a HP charm but it helps. HP and MP pots. Tangeling mire on genie helps. At least lvl 5 barrage. And make sure you have enough max MP to run it. 2k MP is more than enough. MP pots from token trade to maintain barrage on first wave. 3 tokens = 50 pots.

Why no MP charms you ask? Gamma has a series of auras that give you various benefits. We always set MP2 aura on first boss. When MP2 is set barrage can run continuously without any problems. Make sur eyou have MP pots though because at some point you will probably get hit by MP burn which can stop barrage during a mob wave.

The general gamma squad can very. I personally prefer this setup. 1 Barb, 1 Cleric, 1 Blademaster, 1 Wizard, 2 Archers.
1 Archer normally does what is called the "veno job". When you enter Gamma if you look to the south there is a blue teleport. If you are doing the veno job you go directly through there. When you enter you are in "room 1" There are 2 pillars and 2 forges. You can repair your gear and buy pots at the forges at any time. To get back to where you came in talk to the pillar that says Return to Battle and select 70-85. Once in there you will continue through the valley. You will see a bridge made of floating rocks "room 2" you jump over the rocks. Double jump so you don't fall. If you do fall just run to the wall and it will pop you back up. The next open space you get to around the corner to the left is room 3. Continue past that and you will be in room 4. You then wait there until the boxes and mobs spawn. Once they do you dig the boxes and kill the mobs. Normally you want to leave 2 mobs in room 4 for the BM to suicide back to the start while he is doing running quests for beans. When you finish room 4 you then backtrack to room 3 and do the same except kill all th emobs in room 3. By then time thouse are done the rest of the beans should also be done and you then return to the main room and prepare for the 3rd wave.

Setup. When you all enter and the quest is accepted hit tad a couple times and you will see an invisible target between you and the blue light to the north. Tat is the target that you will set the zhen on and will be the center point of the mobs for the first wave. Once the first aura is set on the first boss the zhen is then transferred to the God' Eye in the middle of the blue light.

There are a total of 9 bosses and 7 mob waves. Each increasing in difficulty. A complete run is about 1.4mil exp and takes about 2 and a half hours.

Time is short and I must go now but I will add on to this later.
Back to top Go down
https://exoduspwi.darkbb.com
Farseer

Aurora's Gamma Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Gamma Guide   Aurora's Gamma Guide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Great guide aurora. TY but if we do go with 2 archers without the veno you miss out on the bonus beans (which definitely makes life easier) Also the time I used to do gamma there used to be a glitch where if you died in Happy valley aka bean area you get booted to 1k streams so I wouldn't advice suicide attack to get back to pillar. Blademaster having minimum 7 Teleport incense will do as there is 8 bean runs and you can use your town portal skill too.

Also as I am playing psychic now and I know a lot of us are TB just wanna know if six diff classes with BM lead is still bonus squad?
Back to top Go down

Aurora's Gamma Guide
Page 1 of 1