Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exodus Faction PWI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MonTrey Wants Back In

Go down 
+6
TerenceHill
Chronin
TigerSensei
Tsukino Usagi
Farseer
Aurora
10 posters

Want MonTrey Back in Exodus?
Yes!!!
MonTrey Wants Back In I_vote_lcap39%MonTrey Wants Back In I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
No...
MonTrey Wants Back In I_vote_lcap61%MonTrey Wants Back In I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

MonTrey Wants Back In Empty
PostSubject: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Vote on the Poll wether or not you want MonTrey back
Back to top Go down
https://exoduspwi.darkbb.com
Farseer

PostSubject: I want Mont back in   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I think we should let Mont back in for a number of reasons

1. Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes when we get agitated we do stupid things and I guess we gotta accept that things like that happen.

2. The fact that he wants back in - We all know that Mont is very proud guy and the fact that he is humbling himsel to ask back in faction shows that he really cares

So anyways thats what I think
Back to top Go down
Tsukino Usagi

Tsukino Usagi

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

I don't think we should let him back in. But if we do he should not be an officer.
Back to top Go down
TigerSensei

PostSubject: i vote no   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:41 pm

I have been in guild for a bit more than 3 weeks, but in that time all i have heard from him was crying about how we were going to be owned by other guilds, making guild members feel affraid and weak, instead of encouraging them to do their best and stick together like a team, also never saw him trying to help members at all. A director has to lead the guild when leader not around, not causing members to leave. to be honest i was starting to think he was a mole infiltrated by other guild, and the fact that he tried to steal members for other guild, proly to get a better position and now tries to return, only makes me think that he is a spy even more. Maybe officiers wouldnt care if i leave since i am just a lvl 65 barb and he is 80 assasin or so, but if he returns i leave.
I think he did enough harm to allow him to do even more.
I also dont agree with the fact that we are not going to fight back in TW, i say we fight, if we going to lose, lets lose fighting, why giving them an easy win? lets do our best, who knows maybe we can do it, we cant give the battle as lost without trying.
Back to top Go down
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 pm

hmmm you do make a good point tiger. But honestly I am a sort of a forgive and forget type of guy. Yes it maybe true that his actions are questionable but I feel we should give him a second chance cause we have to show that we are better than that. Of course this rests on the condition that we are convinced that he truly is sorry so in other words Aurora (or whoever he is pming) needs to tell us if he is sincere or if he sounds fake.
Back to top Go down
Chronin

Chronin

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 pm

well there u go tiger said it montrey shouldnt come back and besides hes rarly in tw MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TerenceHill

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm

I'd give him another chance but not as Director or Marshall! After all he'll have to show us that he cares and stops being desprate... nothing is worse as Mons drama in fac chat...
Back to top Go down
ph

ph

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 am

Let him get in our faction and i think he wont do the same mistake. Surprised
Back to top Go down
EmYeu

EmYeu

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Totally agree with Tiger.
Back to top Go down
ph

ph

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

i am PH!!if you mean me
Back to top Go down
GoldnDarknss

GoldnDarknss

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 pm

MonTrey did make a mistake by leaving us and everyone does make mistakes, but I would have to say he doesn't deserve to come back. I have noticed that most large guilds treat us badly and after TW last week with Infamy someone said that are problems with the other factions has come from MonTrey.

I don't mind if you drag yourself down, but when you drag your whole faction along with everyone in it with you, you have a problem. He should have been kicked or at least demoted forwhat he did to our reputation as a faction. (Also, hes never there when we need him during TW... When he was there he left right when it started.)
Back to top Go down
ph

ph

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

ooo i didnt know that.If that is true he dont deserve to get in our guild
Back to top Go down
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Soooooooo Aurora I am guessing even though we are still commenting the decision has already been made not to allow him back right? lol
Back to top Go down
NightRage

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Any self-respecting guild would not let him back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MonTrey Wants Back In   MonTrey Wants Back In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MonTrey Wants Back In
Page 1 of 1