Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exodus Faction PWI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+6
epic
Seductive
Crudelitas
Akasha
cwx221
Recreant
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Recreant

Introduce yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:29 am

No forum is a good forum without an introduction thread, so I decided to make one.

I'm Recreant in game and I play a barb, my real name is Andreas. I'm 16 years old and I currently live in Sweden. I love playing drums, and I've been doing so for around 4 years now. If you're into metal music, check out my band at www.myspace.com/ascenduponashes . Other than that I enjoy riding motorbikes, traveling and just chilling with my friends.

This is me:
Introduce yourselves! Pictur11

Cheers
Recreant
Back to top Go down
cwx221

PostSubject: RE:Introduce yourself   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 am

You guys already boot me so haha~ bounce

Last edited by cwx221 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Name: Zhengqiang
NAtionality: Singaporean
Male in RL but uses female avatar in PWI (just don't like the male avatar)
Currently waiting for school semester to start, gonna be a teacher!
More info, pls search "Yak Zhengqiang" on FaceBook!
Back to top Go down
Crudelitas

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Here comes Crudelitas aka. Crude

For everyone who didn't notice 'till now, I'm male Laughing So my RL name is Hugo. I come from Austria (not from Australia Evil or Very Mad ) and I'm 17 years young. I love watching Anime and playing Perfect World. My other Hobbies are Karate, smoking Hookah and 'm a scout too bounce . I am still going to school, but this year's my last one Smile . The music I listen to is Rock, Metal and Alternative. My favourite bands are Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Skillet and Rammstein and many many moreeee... Btw I also play E-Guitar. K Think that's enough bout me 'cause I don't want to annoy you!

I have myspace so if u want u can add me Smile myspace.com/lutz_ifer

Introduce yourselves! L_5575972cce08489abbad33f63ed572b9
Back to top Go down
Seductive

Seductive

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Hmmm ; Im Seductive in game. My real name's Liberty Very Happy I'm 19 years young from America. I came to Raging Tide from the PvP server Harshlands. Hmmmmm, I'm rough on the edges but soft on the inside lol. get on my bad side and ill surely have more than a mouthful for you <3 I like to go out the the mall &&; be with my friends, watch movies, listen to music, cuddle lol, obviously play games but mainly PWI. Ummmm dont be afraid to ask for help, but dont expect me to drop what im doing just for you [:

And um, anything else you want to know just ask ! ♥️

Introduce yourselves! 2iazo6v
Here's me and my splendiferous boyfraan.
And yessss ; those are scars lol.
Back to top Go down
epic

epic

PostSubject: Chira   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:02 am

Sorry I left =(

Last edited by Chira on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomreality.be
SmexyBish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Last edited by SmexyBish on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilSeed

EvilSeed

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi! My name is Dalibor and you can call me Rauk or EvilSeed.. Very Happy I'm 28 years old and i'm from Serbia, Europe. Just wanna say hi to all Exodus members and how much i enjoy to be member of this NORMAL faction. I came from Heaven Tears and i played there since september 2008. (wiz 81, barb 75)..well from the begining..Cool
Hope we spend lot of quality time in PWi! Cya in game! cheers
Back to top Go down
Catzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Introduce yourselves! Lb4f07beadd2d485da26405

This is me catzy. I´m 20 years old and come from germany.
i Played pw ms now for 1 year. i got there a lvl 86 veno its called cRaZy. Very Happy

Introduce yourselves! Dsc00010jj

And this is Catzo my bf he´s 25 years old and from germany too ^^
he playes pw ms too and got a lvl 88 cleric there.
Back to top Go down
Lizalica

Lizalica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Lizalica = Lollipop xD
Hellou,my name is Aleksandra.I come from Serbia,age almost 18....
funny thing is....after 1 year playing PW,I'm still huge noob...I lvled my assassin on lvl62 for 1 month,much better then my archer which I lvled to 56 in 10-11 months xD
I'm very into myths,legends,dance,Nu metal....

Introduce yourselves! 17432_1081879904746_1758790301_158093_2728606_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus :: Exodus :: Exodus-
Jump to: